Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One helluva crazy month


October's got me running about like one crazy octopus and I'm not finding it funny.
Things are definitely going to be much better once this month's over, and I'm so looking forward to the exciting trips lined up over the next holiday.

Headed down to Suntec to book the Taiwan tour with Mumsy and YF yesterday afternoon and we managed to get a 8D7N most-things-inclusive (air tickets, accommodation, some meals, transportation and travel insurance) package for about $1600 each from CTC Travel at the mini travel-fair.

To people who know me as that girl who's forever trying to get out of Singapore, it may probably come as a surprise to you that this will be my first-ever tour-package trip (free-and-easy not counted) with Mumsy and didi. But yes, it's true! Dad's not coming with us though because he's too much of a workaholic - just.cannot.let.go.of.work.

I'm super excited because we'll be travelling around Taiwan, and not just remain in Taipei like what I did back in May.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...