Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crazy nots!

So the few of us decided to give windsurf training a skip today (the past 2 weekends have been filled with competitions) and headed down to Sembawang for a mini sailing expedition instead. I am so thankful that everyone with me on the trip were competent sailors because I know I'm bound to garang gabok on my own. 

We headed towards the Seletar Islands, dragged our dinghies up the shore and had lunch there while we basked in the glorious sunshine. I put my newly bought rashguard to good use today!

It was tiring crewing for my pico leh (don't smack me cos you think it's easy okayy lol), and I have to go back and complete the dreaded assignment (that's due in 12 hours) now.

I just agreed to a Bali trip in July with some hockey friends. Whee? Say whee!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...