Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wild child

No more secrets; the feeling's awesome. I love you girls. Guess we just levelled up last night. hehe. I garnered over some time; I'm young and stupid, now is the best time for me to be making mistakes all over.

Please upload pictures of last night's dinner at Wahiro soon, prettys!

On a totally unrelated note, I never talked about how much I enjoy making fun of Mumsy when she speaks English at (really) random points in time. 

While driving two weeks ago, she thought that I my brakes rather late.

mums: 你要早一点踩blake吗!
me: huh? 踩什么? (okay I admit I was trying to be funny with her)
mums: blake ah, blake.
me: rofl

Today, I got us some pancakes for lunch (cheese + sugar and corn + peanut, the latter's kinda weird).

mums: 他们有几种favlour?
me: 几种flavour啦! rofl
mums: rofl with me too

And Mumsy pronounces the word 'tsunami' as 'surami'; always makes me think of the word 'tiramisu'. Okay, I know I'm such an ass, but this is what makes her cute at times. Love you mummy!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...