Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good times are here to stay.

Life and its highs and lows; just like a y= sin x graph. The going gets tough sometimes, but you get to take the backseat and enjoy whatever comes into your path when you hit the peaks.

I hit a high note this afternoon, Mumsy's not angry with me anymore! My little girl could recognize all the words I went through with her this afternoon; I am so proud of her it doesn't matter if other 6 year olds can do it too, if not better than what she's been doing. Let's hope this'll keep up!

This last few hours, I'll spend them trying to complete whatever I can before I set off for my short getaway. Say whee!

ps. my brain's cluttered but I can't be bothered to put whatever I have to say into words. argh?!
pps. I need to go catch some movies before the theatres stop screening them!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...