Thursday, February 26, 2009

it's just not my day



I holland-ed while trying to find my way to Noel's place for our mahjong session, lost $20+ in it, after tuition with Kaka, I holland-ed super big time (again) trying to get to Jinrong's place at Tamarind Road from Tanjong Rhu, think I almost caused a road accident (I'd apologize to that taxi uncle if I had a chance), arrived at the place a little too late and ended up having little for dinner, and I'm super guilty about making mummy have dinner all by herself every night this week (double sigh).

I don't want to be generalizing on something as baseless as this, BUT, why do all bad things come together? Makes me feel like hurling the most unpleasant expletives at the next unsuspecting victim who walks into my path, speaking of which, I haven't been cursing and swearing for the past 2 days at least. I can imagine where all that pent-up angst is coming from now. 

fmylife. It's time to de-stress!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...