Thursday, February 19, 2009

I don't give a flying fuck

Fmylife.

Daily shitty moments from random people all over. Think your day's screwed? Think again, there's bound to be people worse off than you. Most of them made me burst out reading as I read them. 

Just to share a few:

Today, I complimented my mom with "Hey, I think you lost some weight." She replied with "Yeah, I think you found it.

Today, I saw my friend across campus, and I decided that I wanted to play a trick on her and scare her from behind. Turns out, I scared a complete stranger with really bad panic induced asthma. 

Today, in the middle of dinner, I went to rest my chin on my hand, missed, and stuck the straw from my drink straight up my nose. My nose bled all over the table. He hasn't called me since.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...