Friday, February 6, 2009

Tabby Visits

Lunched with the girls before Aileng hopped onto the flight back to Aussieland; we made wonderful plans to visit at the end of the year, and now, I know what I'm saving for. Sky-dives, dive the Great Barrier Reef, horseback riding and farmstays! Start saving hor girls :p

Dropped by NSRCC to take a look at the equipment we're supposed to be using the coming weekend, and Uncle Tan was there too! Sigh.

So I lost my way around Tanjong Pagar and ended up late for salsa class. Thank goodness it was just the warm-up exercises I missed. Were introduced the cross-body leads today and it was fun! No elbow accidents today, but I stepped on the instructor's toes (oops).

Headed down to Taman Jurong (or wherever that was) with Song, Jaime and Bernice for supper. They had a whale poking fun at my driving, and I had a second lesson on where the engine and batteries are located. Gee. Bimbotic yes, but I really dislike those technical terms.

IMG_3411

IMG_3415

Wang Cai (the ginger-coloured tabby) and Mei Mei (male lor apparently) paid us a visit tonight. WC roamed about the room; went round sniffing my shoes, under the bed and looked ready to jump into my giant duffel bag whereas MM found a favourite spot under Rachie's table.

Please let tomorrow be another day of safe driving.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...