Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, a brand new start

So this time round, I spent New Year's Eve with the PSC. Our batch of mini cupcakes overflowed (again) but they didn't taste too bad. We were furiously eating our Vermonster at Dempsey's Ben & Jerry's during the last few moments of the year, and I was on a sugar-high not too long after. We played card games, mahjong and I laughed so hard tonight, I seriously wish I'd get abs from all that laughing! Aileng's back this time round, so it's a happy reunion for all of us. I love you guys and babes, can totally imagine all that laughter I'd be missing without you lot in my life. 10 years and counting!

Timetable's finally out too. Guess my timetable this time round is not too bad, because I've got my Thursdays off. No worries bout not being able to wake up for lessons if I really have to party on a Wednesday night. I am thankful indeed.

And only yesterday, I received an email regarding the laptop that MOE's going to sponsor all student teachers. We'll be receiving the lappy sometime in January, & yes, I'm looking forward to that too!

Good news aside, the claim for my hardisk's been rejected. Seriously! $189 and yet I refused to send the receipt in any earlier. My bad, and it's a lesson well learnt. I'm not going to do the same thing again in the new year; waking up my idea.

08's been pretty good, all thanks to everyone I've crossed paths with (nope, not naming names. Every single one of you played a part). I'm glad I made the new friends I have right now, and I'm also thankful that the old ones are still here. If there's one thing I'd like to change bout myself, I'd say I'd love to learn to manage my time and money better.

Oh, and probably exercise more too!

Happy 2009 once more, 20th or more time you're reading this but yeh, may all your dreams come true. Brand new start, brand new hope awaits! Hugs.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...