Thursday, July 22, 2010

The good people.

I met up with some of the most wonderful people in my life over the past week. This is going to be mostly pictures with short captions; no time to type long paragraphs these days! Paiseh for that, not that my readership of 10 will mind. :p

With KTOWY:

This is Bob; we were playing Big Taboo at Play Nation (beside Mind Cafe, Prinsep Street!)

Pictionary part in the game; they concluded that I was not very good at Art. FYI, this page doesn't show any one of my drawings hur hur.

A slice of Lychee Rose at 1Caramel, we had the Red Miso Souffle too and it was gooooood.

And with Bun & G at Cafe Iguana:

chips. I've sort of been coming here for at least once a week for the past 3 weeks :x

... and 've also been sort of ordering the same food over; deep fried yummy calamari.

nachos sans jalepeno; okay this is totally irrelevant but I've been chuckling to myself everytime I hear people say fajitas wrongly.


pork tacos; that tasted and looked suspiciously like lamb

partners-in-crime; for making me believe their story........

it got dark, and my cake and present appeared out of nowhere

heehee tyvm i lub you both soooooooo much!

uh... double trouble

i have a new obsession with cakes :x

from TCC. yums

trying to take a successful "diu diu" multi-exposure shot

so cool ah G :pppppp

hehehe

So, I've just turned 22. To be dead honest, the year ahead didn't come to a fantastic start. I was a little troubled over some matters last night, but I think things'll get better in time to come. But despite all that emo bullcrap, I still think I'm really lucky to have you guys with me. *big hug*

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...