Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lunch and dessert

Met up with Doug yesterday for lunch at Eden Sanctuary Floral Cafe (China Square Central). Read some reviews about the place and decided to check the place out because I thought some of the dishes and teas were rather interesting.

I just did a quick search online again and found pictures of some blue teas from here. Will probably want to check those out if I'm coming back anytime soon!


Hawthorn & Wolfberry Tea


cute little hollow tea cups


Balsamic Strawberry Beef.


Saffron Cream Salmon and Portebello

Doug gave me my first birthday presents of the year, many days in advance actually, since he'll be leaving for Taiwan in the night. Tyvm!

After lunch, I went to meet Aud, Xuanie and Rongster for desserts. We ended up at Bakerzinn, Paragon. The girls were really sweet and got Aud & me little candles on our tiny slices of cake.

so cute! like magazine cover

Miss Gan and Miss Chua

Miss Gan and Miss Chang

my slice of strawberry shortcake

Miss Chin and Miss Chua again!

:)) It was great catching up with you girls, hope you will all have a good time for TA! <3 always!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...