Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sinful Sunday

This entry's all about food.

Early morning, I met up with Shir at Riders Cafe. I've passed by the saddle club plenty of times before, to and fro the tutee's place, but I've never turned left in once. Until Sunday; we had a reservation at 9.










Followed by Island Creamery after our breakfast:









After windsurf training, I had another ice cream from the aunty who operates her weekend business out of her minivan.

And for dinner, we had Arnold's Fried Chicken.





Followed by Udders (new Upper East Coast Road branch) with Uncle David and Shiqi; where I entertained them with my unfunny milkshake jokes.



No wonder people don't believe me when I tell them I'm trying to diet.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...