Friday, July 30, 2010

It sucks to be strong

Words of consolation and encouragement are given to the weak when they meet with setbacks whereas the strong get nothing and are expected to just get over bullcrap quickly on their own. At times like that, I can't help but want to shout out really loud "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!" But of course, I don't (& maybe that's why I feel like doing it all the time).

Sigh.


ps. dear self, I know it sucks to be strong but pleasepleasepleaseplease learn to be so; you cannot always depend on people to pull you out of shitholes because they won't be there all the time.

pps. I digress, but I get super annoyed and make snide remarks whenever the 9pm Ch8 show comes on. IT IS NOT OKAY TO CHEAT/TWO-TIME AND F CHIN STOP BEING SO FAKE ENTHU!







WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ehh I second on your last sentence! wth is wrong with the show. not realistic at all! grrr....


Anyway! jiayou! (whatever that you are goin thru!) ;) everyone needs some encouragement!


-G.

siaos said...

i agree with you, it sucks to be strong.

aj said...

G: <3 you for laughing at my recycled jokes all the time.
siaos: let's have a 'be weak day' soon... haha

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...