Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Carbo-loading dinner with the girls


picture sources: here & here

I think I just had enough carbos for the entire week (rest of the week, I mean) over dinner. Cooked ourselves a pasta dinner; it consisted of some yummy ravioli and spaghetti drenched in tomato and a cream-based sauce, as well as some lagsana (shir's a genius please). I chopped onions for the first time in my life, and now I cannot help but agree that chopping onions make one tear. And I used to think it was nothing but some overrated rubbish. Totally goes to show how undomesticated I am. 

Oh well, I have the holidays to buck up a little. Cheer for me okay.

ps. I love bumming around like what we just did tonight. Girlfriends over boyfriends anytime babeh.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...