Saturday, April 18, 2009

The semester's really over now.


what I did to my bedroom wall


analysis of exam texts, revision notes and stuff

No prizes for guessing right what this entry is going to be about; everyone hates me for finishing exams this early. I'm feeling tired; haven't gotten a proper rest since last night, so let me try to make this snappy aye? 

Headed down to Mustafa Centre with Gena and Jane so that they could get new watches. The two are constantly in bicker mood, and you cannot help but laugh at what they're talking/arguing about sometimes. Ha. Funny duo! 


gena & jane, waiting for the green man to come on

We took a short walk through Little India and it totally made me realize how effing hot the sun can get at 12 noon. Proceeded down to Plaza Singapura to catch The Shinjuku Incident after filling our tummies with some Ajisen ramen. 


numbers

I must admit that I wasn't really used to Jackie Chan not being the usual funny guy in this movie. There were so many slashing scenes in the movie, and me being the scaredy cat that I've always been, I kept wishing there'd be less slashing while squirming in my seat.

After the show, I got on the train back home, only to receive Jueming's call telling me to get back to Plaza Sing to meet some of the peeps for dinner. So we got Weisheng his birthday present and moved over to Marina Square for supper/dinner. The guys were bent on having Sakae's midnight buffet (they ignored my countless number of protests lor wtf), so we hung around for a short while before it was time for that.

I was super tired throughout; the lack of sleep from last night affected me quite badly, and I took every opportunity to sleep whenever I could in their company. I slept while the commercials were aired before the movie played, slept again while watching Wenyun play some old-school arcade joy-stick controlled game, and I even fell asleep at Sakae (carn you believe it?) after I'd more or less had my fill.


boys that I've known for 8 years at least, we've come a long way man


old-school or old-school?


hm, weird guys.


caught staring.


caught sleeping (not very proud of that), I could hear them play finger games though; losers had to eat the edamame peas (wtf I'd rather lose if that's the case please).

The sleeping bug gnawing at me again, I guess this all means it's time... for another entry soon! Love you guys, continue keeping up the good work!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...