Thursday, April 16, 2009

One down, one more to go

I put down the pen with a final heave of the chest. My god, I haven't written this fast and furious in the longest time and I was panting at the end of it. The entire literal regurgitation process left me breathless, I swear.
Headed to the bookshop to get a dictionary for tomorrow's phonetics paper (how more last minute can I get?), got myself a Veggie Delite from Subway (I know you're finding it hard to believe I enjoy eating a no-meat sandwich, me too) that was yum, and drove off to meet the 3 musketeers so that David could drive and I could eat my sandwich on the car wtf. We dropped by Bukit Timah and they updated me on the latest juicy news going on among the windsurf peeps.

13 more hours to go before the end of the semester. Now I'll just need to complete the rest of my revision for the paper later. Whoosh.


No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...