Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Honey Baked Cornflakes

I've been wanting to make this for a very long time, and I finally went to get some cornflakes from NTUC today. It's really an easy snack to make, and I can see myself doing this together with my kid in the future, if I ever get around to having any.

colourful? I got them from Daiso, $2/pack of 20 cups.

The cups are really tiny, so I took quite awhile to fill them up. If I'm ever using these cups again, I'd probably crush the cornflakes to smaller bits so that they'll fit better.

stir-fry

It's sheer heatiness (pu zua) I tell you. But it's yummy pu zua!

Done.

I was thinking of video we came up with for our ICT project sometime back as I was filling up the cups. A project that went quite smoothly, but almost caused me a heart-attack on presentation day! Haha. I'm really glad we're rid of projects for the next three months... it's the holidays babeh!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...