Thursday, April 30, 2009

The usual sub.

6-inch Italian
Veggie Delite
Cheesed and toasted
Everything except for onions and jalapeno
Sweet onion for sauce
Small meal with a White Chip macademia Nut Cookie
I'm a happy girl.

Siao had a craving for Subway today, so that was what we had for lunch today. I found myself munching on one of my favourite subs again: the Veggie Delite. I swear it's not a diet thing (coincidence that I discovered  it while declaring I want to diet), I just happened to find a salad sandwich (literally) really yummy.

veggie delite for the day. yum.

Just a few moments ago I was wondering why are these sandwiches called subs, and I found the answer on Wikipedia. Apparently, it is because of their resemblance to submarines. And I always thought it was just a name popularized by Subway. Oh well, we learn something new everyday.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...