Saturday, April 25, 2009

Screw the diet.

I'm hungry and angry. Hungry because I skipped dinner, and angry because I skipped dinner. I should just start to eat healthily instead of skipping my meals; my stomach's growling and urgh, I'm just feeling really restless with an empty stomach. All I had for the entire day was just two slices of toasted bread with some condensed milk on them, and lots of drinks (an iced chocolate, a riesling, iced milo, and iced tea). Don't be harsh on me, I promise to start eating again when I wake up tomorrow.

Anyway, I met a really cool and friendly bunch of people in salsa class today. I finally have salsa dancing mates, yipeeyay. Let's hope we'll be dancing frequently in time to come.

Checked my school posting, and I got posted to Bendemeer Primary and Secondary for my School Experience in July. I'm really happy with it because they're both so near my place; no long travelling distance and time. 

It's been a whole lot of random chunks of information, I'm really sorry bout that but if you must, blame it on the diet. Ugh. 

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...