Saturday, March 7, 2009

Girls' night in

We didn't quite bake the cake we were supposed to last night; we made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instead! Gathered at Simins' place (and she announced to everyone bout passing her guitar exam happily) and we got down to it kinda quickly. So while we were waiting for the cookies to finish baking, we did the basic Salsa steps together, and I've concluded that Milo hates my dancing because he barks so loudly whenever I started. Did quite a few startled jumps can.



apparently the globs were too big. bah


flattened out


simins & shir


siaos and the giant cookie

Tomorrow will be the 5th consecutive day that I'm going to be visiting my tutee's place; I can hardly believe I'm dedicating 2 hours a day, five times a week to these two children. Good thing is, they're both a little more hardworking than when we first started.

It's raining, again. I think I have a love-hate relationship with the rain; the enjoyment comes when I get to stay in bed and snuggle under the sheets, and the loathing comes when it means getting stuck on-shore, or at home and plans cannot be carried out at all.

Totally random, but last night made me come to conclusion that I'm a hard and cold creature. Or I seem to give the impression of being someone totally heartless.

On another note, I'm getting sick of road-tards who refuse to give way when I need to switch lanes, when I've signalled at least 1 minute in advance at the traffic junction; something that I suspect's due to the newbie P-Plate. Karma's a bitch and it's so going to bite them back in time to come. The next time somebody horns me again, I will not wait to show them the finger. knnbcbcbcbc$%^&*&^%$#@@#$%=. Sorry, you probably get the idea how pissed I was.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...