Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Over the weekend...


Saturday morning. Fogged up lens; just outside the motel we stayed at in Mersing.


Paya Beach Jetty.


beach-front rooms; my turn the next time round.


leaves

butty and me at Malang Rock, the 3rd site we visited.


Bubble anemone and it's occupant; spotted 3 different species of clownfish.

Lea, the leisure diver, with Madam Cuttlefish. It was kinda big, and kept changing colours as it cruised through the waters. Apparently I got a little too close to it and it got into 'ready-to-attack' mode without me realizing :x I'll try reducing hand movements the next time round k!


Pretty colours


Super David doing a CESA? Nice picture eh.

Advanced and leisure divers, can you spot me?

Dive instructor Felix's nasty coral sting; can you imagine the itch omigawd. & he says he gets it very often.


Group shot! Rico, our friendly DM right smack in the middle... and where's Felix?

and here he is... our wonderful DM and DI!

Scuba diving, I now declare it my favourite sport right after windsurfing. I love the liberated feeling I get as we descend deeper for each dive. You never know what kind of surprise awaits you each time you go down under water, I wouldn't mind going back to the same place a few times, just because you can see different things each time round.

All photo credits to Amelia, Rico and Felix yeh!

ps. My Bali's trip probably not possible anymore; I should be going diving instead! Whee!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...