Thursday, March 26, 2009

The I-Cannot-Stand List

I cannot stand...
1) Over-eager people who rush into MRTs, hello open up your eyes and see it's not just Singaporeans anymore
2) People who act dumb (the deh gong kind); I get a kick when such people're exposed
3) People who like to say "see I told you so", shut up already
4) Know-it-all-wannabes
5) MCPs
6) Waiting; phonecalls especially (I hate it so effing much)
7) Guys who are not gentlemenly at all, the kind who are too dense to even hold the bleddy door
8) Girls who powder their faces so much that their face and body tones look totally different, it's awful please wake up your idea
9) People who cannot accept differences; religion, sexual preferences, styles, whatever
10) People who evangelise excessively; I don't care if I'm going to hell if half the world's coming with me
11) Ants/cockroaches in my room(s)
12) Mosquito bites that itch so bad
13) People who walk so effing slow when it's not a stroll they're taking
14) Idiots who can't flush properly
15) Dog owners who let their dogs poop all over grass patches in public parks
16) Teekopeks, keep those wandering eyes to yourselves uncle thank you
17) Having to take sides
18) When people tYpe LiKe diZ, we NoE yOuRe A tWit
19) Extremely painful menstrual cramps, why were they even there in the first place
20) People who take things and people for granted, what do you take us for
21) People with little or no sense of humour, go get a life
22) Hotel beds with dirty bedsheets
23) Complicating situations
24) People who like to beat about the bush
25) Me for always wanting to go on a diet but has never once managed to lost any weight, where's the willpower stupid
26) People who can cook up such wonderful stories but fail to deliver
27) Me again for being someone in 26)
28) Myself for not be able to stand so much shit.

Okay I should stop, like seriously. It's going to be a non-exhaustive list, I'm sure. Coming up with the list was fun; took a load off my mind. Please note that the purpose was not to offend/provoke in any sense; it's just information about myself, so people, don't you start getting furious over what you've just read. Go come up with your own list! Go go.

And...  
IMG_4101
the new toy; what I've been busy with really

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...