Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday


alone is something good, sometimes

Chomps with the two girls today; I don't know why but the sambal stingray tasted especially spicy today, love the usual satay and chicken wings though. Another round of HTHT, before Shir sets off for Bintan with her family tomorrow (speaking of which, I can't remember when was the last time I went on a holiday with everybody in the family).

Reached home a little late (I've been coming back home quite a lot the past two weeks), and thought I'd hide behind the wall where my parents couldn't see who just walked into the house. Dad decided to check if everything's in place and walked out of their room, & I instantaneously said "boo" quietly. He got a big shock (hahaha) and mumbled "shit you" under his breath, laughed as Mumsy laughed out loud too. Boo. My Dad just said "shit you" to me lor.

I would love to say more, but my eyelids seem to be getting heavier by the word. Time to get some sleep so I can get out of bed in time. Sweet dreams, sweet tums.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...