Wednesday, March 25, 2009

busy busy

This is the consequences of 临时抱佛脚, I'm sure.

So I marked the start of the week with a visit to Ben & Jerry's at Dempsey with the guys (the 3 CS guys) last night, and it sparked off another bout of apple-pie ice-cream craving (island creamery to be exact) tonight. They totally laughed at me when I said I wanted to go on a diet but agreed so readily to ice-cream (anytime is ice-cream time babeh!), like urgh.

You know, I've got so much more to say, but I'm feeling guilty right now for staying an extra minute here when I should be at my assignment. Proper update soon, have fun in the meanwhile!

ps. Simin's left town for the U.S. of A and Shir's done with her job, for now at least. It's time to party soon!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...