Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Close

Today marks another first for me. The first time I did not windsurf at a windsurf training. It started pouring twenty minutes after I've arrived, and when the rain finally subsided, there was NO wind at all. It was totally windless; there was no breeze, no swaying branches, no nothing! Took a shower before the three of us left PA; headed down to Suntec with lao Ben while CheeLong went back to hall. What a big waste of time!

Down at Suntec, we settled down abit at NYDC before going our seperate ways. Ben's just like the big brother I never really had (though he can be ultra lame sometimes); we talked about life, he told me bout the plans he has for both Val & him, and other funny things that've been happening, and I told him some of my funny stories as well.

Met up with Z after and we did something stupid. We made our way to the IT Fair (to get an iPhone each), and the crowd was crazy I tell you! I could feel people's hairy arms on my back as we inched forward a step at a time. If you know me well, you probably know I'm not so much of an 'weekend-town-crowd' person. I was basically trying to wriggle out the whole time we were in the exhibition halls. We missed our queue number in the end, and Z had to book-in in 2 hours' time, so we decided to get it the next weekend instead. So much for the squeezing! But just as well actually, I guess I won't have much time to be fiddling around with it anytime soon.

And last night, we helped Shiqi celebrate an early 20th at Clark Quay. We had some awesome ramen (at Maru-something, hehe, can't remember la), followed by some desserts at Azabu Sabo, and finally, a beer at some random place along the riverside.


It was a lot of fun, let's do it again sometime soon okay?! I have no idea why (as usual), but I feel like giving everyone of you here a big hug! I feel so overwhelmed all of a sudden...

Anyway, Mum cut a mango for me thirty minutes ago. So nice of her, not. The mango was unripe (but looked and smelled sweet) and sour, and she was totally waiting for the expression on my face the moment I took my first bite. My mum is a joker lor. haha. She just got back from her auntie's gathering, and I think she's quite happy now, think I'll go ask her if she's willing to sponsor me a little for my iPhone whee!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...