Friday, March 6, 2009

In a nutshell

I think I've accumulated too many bad karma points; just because we don't see eye-to-eye on certain topics yah. Let's hope the payback will be in small dosages; for example, like the nagging pain I've been feeling in my tummy for the past hour or so.

Today's the first time I drove in such a heavy downpour. Couldn't make much of the lane-markings due to reflection of lights on the wet road surfaces; I got pretty scared at times when the speedometer showed that I hit 80 klicks and above.

Began on the first lesson of Salsa intermediate today too; did 'popping' and some move called the Open Break. No idea why but it feels like I haven't been dancing for a long time, when in actual fact, it's only been a week. Guess I'll need to work more on my balancing!

It's Friday once more, and (as usual) I'm so glad the weekend is here again.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...