Monday, March 9, 2009

A surprise by the riverside

If you don't already know, I'm quite bad at planning surprises. But.. guess I'd have to say the most recent one turned out pretty successful! A handful of us decided to spring an attack on RL at the Esplanade on Saturday evening.


pretty good view, if you don't mind the second-hand smoke


the 'home-made', awesome-tasting cake


the unsuspecting 'victim'


kena sabo-ed


I think this is my first time kissing a girlfriend


buds

minus zl


air piano shot 1!

air piano shot 2!

and the coolio drummer.

It wasn't much, but we all hope you liked it :) 
May all your wishes come true, happy 21st my dear.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...