Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happiness...

in the form of Ikea meatballs, chicken wings and daim cake with two very good friends. I felt like I just 'came out' to the next (and possibly last) friend, and that.will.be.all.that.I'm.going.to.say.period. Ha. I can jump off a building and die if the world knows these little secrets of mine.

And have I mentioned how happy I am with my single life right now? Albeit the grousings that I have bout school work, that is. It's close to half a year now, and I've more or less learnt to get comfy without a boyfriend. Now, I have so much more time for friends, the sun, sand and sea. wheee! I hope things will stay like this for a long, long, long time to come!

ps. there's been quite a few road accidents these days eh? I get a sort of chill when I pass by the wrecks, and I say silently to myself "please drive carefully, woman".

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...