Friday, March 13, 2009

For a change...


don't you think light balls are cute too?

Random, but I've gone through some rather drastic changes over the years, haven't I?

Salsa's starting to get tough, but still fun, nonetheless! We revisited last week's Open Break & Right-Turn Pop, and learnt two new sets of footwork as well. Lots of laughter because we couldn't quite get the steps and ended up looking really awkward, I guess. Elbowed two classmates in their stomachs today (accidents happen, of course!); swear I felt bad then, but I couldn't help it and laughed out loud instead of apologizing cause it was too funny. Hehe. & I learnt from Jacq that you get to smell fart quite a bit in yoga classes, thought it was funny too!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...