Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bailamos? I love Cuban/Latin music!

I feel like dancing non-stop to the music I've just acquired.

Anyway, uncle Ben gave me the link to watch Shutter (the Thai horror flick) online and we watched the second half of the movie online together. The two of us were screaming "arghs!" and "walaos!" literally in our msn windows; that totally brought back memories of when I watched The Perfect Stranger with Siaos sometime back, in the comfort of our own homes but still talking through the phone and msn. Hur hur. Quite fun, you should try it someday too...


Tonight was spent eating out at TampOne (Manpuku) with Siaos & Robin. We.Are.Pigs.Period.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...