Monday, May 25, 2009

Two McFatties please!

I drove up to Simin's place earlier on to get some dumplings that she made with her family today (yay to yummy bak zhangs), and intended to head back home but we ended up at McDonald's, with a McFlurry each and a box of 9-piece nuggets (she stopped me from getting the box of 20), and washed it down with a mango-pomelo dessert at Xin Wang.

I told her I'm compiling a photo entry here on my blog of all that food that we've consumed, and I'm going to title it "The More We Fat Together". Watch out for that people. Let's get fat together!

Anyway, my finger tips are hurting a little more than usual today. SK went "eeyer..." when he saw my shriveled (and prun-like) fingers yesterday, and told me I'm "three-quarters a guy"; I've got rough hands!  I surfed a little longer, and only washed my equipment at 6 p.m. today. Beach start's still terrible as usual, but I'm getting a little more used to the harness lines. A nice sister (she wouldn't tell me her name) corrected my tacking technique, and she misheard my name to be Adidas (like seriously?! lolol). Everything that's happening around the little club where all these people hang out, makes the whole experience so much more fun and makes me want to shout out "I love windsurfing!" Not getting mushy here, so let's just keep it at a shout-out level. 

It's left me really tired today...

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...