Friday, May 22, 2009

Thursday Night at Union Square

I visited Union Square for the third time tonight with a couple of my classmates, and despite all that nerve-breaking moments, I had a lot of fun! My classmate was quick to tell me I get stressed rather easily on the dancefloor, seeing how quickly I broke into sweat. My ankle's hurting a little right now; it was a little crowded today and some lady's heels went down my right ankle as we were dancing. I think nearly everyone heard me cry out in pain, oops.

It was really nice looking at those amateurs spinning their partners around in circles, makes me hope that I can spin so nicely like them too someday. Heh. 

Anyway, I'm really glad it's Friday! Another night of salsa lesson and then it's the weekend. Time to skate and surf oh yeah.

ps. Just talked about the possibility of a Redang trip with Jaime and his friends end June. How... exciting!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...