Friday, May 29, 2009

There's parent-teacher meeting for my new kid in school so she's taking a little longer than usual to get back home. So here I am, sitting on their porch, enjoying the lush greenery, chirping birds and buzzing insects surrounding me. It's my 5th time here and I'm still amazed at how magnificent this place is, in terms of it's size. It can easily pass off as a hotel, with that swimming pool and grand porch. A pool in the house, it'd be perfect when I'm having my late-night swim cravings.

How do people get so rich, seriously. Not just rich, but mad rich la.

Anyway, it feels like the house is pretty much cut off from the rest of the world out there; hidden by all the trees that line the perimeter of it. Seems like a perfect escapade from the busy urban life; like a holiday home... How lucky of the residents of this bungalow to be able to retreat back home to such a lovely place everyday.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...