Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm tired from running


haven't holga-ed in awhile..

Right, so I haven't exactly been running, skating's the closest I've got but that's besides the point. I digress too much, and way too early.

Tonight's a night where I feel like I can't keep up with all that's happening around the world right now. One bad news after another (negativity counts, tell me about it), the world doesn't seem such a bright place anymore, or have I realized it a little late?

Anyway, I'm onto my 3rd Stephen Clarke's book just today. I think you can almost classify his writings as the dude's versions of chick lit, and he comes up with one or two funny lines that crack me up most of the time.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...