Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm home, Mumsy.

Tioman - It was quite different from the last trip; it's 3 months into the official opening of the season so there were PLENTY of divers all around. The visibility was only so-so and the most interesting things that happened time round were the spotting of a couple of spanish dancers (totally dig their colours), a humphead parrotfish that swam really near me, and I tried drinking Ribena underwater at a depth of 7 metres underwater.

Oh, and I helped myself to 7 ice jelly/lolly sticks in the past 48 hours. I'm having really bad cramps now and all I want is for it to go away.

ps. I don't want to be an emocat!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...