Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Friends

What makes a friend more than just a mere acquaintance? What do you think?

I don't have too many friends, and I've probably said this one time too many but still, I'm thankful for all these angels/devils that I call my friends. I love the crazy moments we have; all that joy and tears.

It took me 3 past relationships to realize the importance of friends, yes I'm slow like that, but I believe there're people out there who are far worse off. There were so many times when I was the 重色轻友 asstard; putting my friends up because of a last-minute date with the ex-bfs (read: treating them like my spare tyres), or not getting into contact with friends just because I've been spending way too much time with the ex-bfs, or calling them up when I'm in need and other irritating stuff like that. But despite all that kind of shit that I've put my friends through, they were still there for me when anything bad happened. I actually felt ashamed of myself for overlooking you people when you lent me your shoulders to cry on.

There's no guarantees that I'll not be such an asstard again, but, I'll try my best when the time comes when someone comes along and sweep me off my feet. Hee.

I am blessed with the most awesome group of friends and I know it.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...