Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life Is Wonderful


lunch at Siao's...

May is nearly over now. I'm living my life one day at a time right now; there are no assignment deadlines to meet, or project meetings to attend, or what I really dread: preparing for presentations. I wake up real late most days, and yet, still have time to spare for lazing about in bed. I've been procrastinating about waking up a little earlier so that I have more time for meaningful activities but I seem to have taken into consideration that I'm sleeping real late too.

Today, after having a yummy bak zhang that Siao's family made for brunch, I made my way down to her place for lunch. The girls ordered 3 pizzas and some shrimp rolls from Pizza de France, and the bill came up to $34. In terms of taste, the pizzas tasted not too bad (shrimp rolls were just okay), I guess I will very much prefer it to Canadian Pizza. With that being said, nothing will beat thin crust pizzas though... love them just way too much.

Post lunch, we looked at some free-&-easy deals to Hong Kong on Classifieds. We settled on Chan Brothers and Siaos reserved three places for all of us over the phone. It's going to be a really short trip, so let's hope we'll be able to make the most out of it.



Something pretty funny to share. Yet another parody of Wonder Girls' Nobody. Hur hur.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...