Monday, May 18, 2009

Social Night


social night at JJ

You know I'm going to say the same old thing again; time flies! I haven't done much this holiday, and yet it feels like I've been really busy all the while. With god-knows-what...

JJ's (where I learn salsa from) social night for the month took place two nights ago. As usual, there was good latin music; the performing dancers, the beginners, the professionals... everyone were all just out to have fun! I signed up for a new class with two different instructors this time round; June & Jackson (now you know why it's called JJ's), and the first class some three weeks back just took me off guard because the pace was so much faster.

All's good now, and I really think they're such a loving couple when I see them conducting their lessons. June's one hot mama and Jackson's one funny dude.

Got to run for now, rest of the updates for the weekend tonight!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...