Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CouchSurfing.

Anyone who's tried it?
Anyone whose friends have tried it?
Please share the experiences?

I just signed up for an account in there, and I think it's great how strangers from different parts of the world can come to your place, bunk in for a few nights and have you show them around your country so that they can learn about the local culture better.

I'm hoping to meet some really interesting people and hear about their travels from the site soon, hopefully!

If anyone of you decides to sign up for a CouchSurfing account, add me here okays? I'm currently kind of friendless and very lonely in there! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why u so cute one har? :)
yerdua

aj said...

haha you sound like you have a crush on me! i shy...

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...