Monday, March 29, 2010

Zoo did not happen because...

Mumsy, YF and I were all very busy being sleepyheads. Blahhhhhh. I woke up at 1 p.m. to see both of them still in bed, so I went back to bed as well. So yeah, no zoo visit :( I'm giving the tickets away to someone else instead. *aud I still owe you $$*


On a side note, my hair's long enough to be tied up! On one side, that is...

G told me what she heard about Vaguebooking over the radio and we talked about people who do that. I don't think I'll ever understand vague-bookers/vague-blers/vague-ters,etc, just get straight to the point instead of coming up with some emo bullshit already.

Time for a shower, and it's time for assignments! I'm finally going to do some readings again after all that assignments-rushing.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...