Sunday, March 14, 2010

here and there.



I love my new Twitter background!

Looked at myself in the mirror today and realized I'm getting bigger, my tummy is more wobbly than usual. Blah. Next week onwards, I'm going to start putting more effort in swimming. Speaking of which, I met Coach PY at the SRC swimming complex last Thursday. She had an impromptu training session with the NTU bi-team and we caught up a bit before the session officially started; it was so good to see her! I did a very relaxed 20 laps and that was it; it was so relaxed that I probably didn't burn any fats at all.

Swimming aside, I do hope to put on those skates and go around some NTU slopes or something like that soon too. My pair of Bumblebee's have not been put to good use at all for the past two months at least; I hope the bearings are still working fine.

4 comments:

gera said...

Does that mean I swam 16-18 laps??? HAHA.. If so, very big achievement for me leh. Lol. Okay, shhh.

aj said...

hehe no you swam for 15 minutes remember! see you later. x.

siao said...

woots, love your twitter background too, i thought they were rainbow candies at first. haha!

aj said...

i know you love wu ji wu; love everything bout me :p

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...