Thursday, March 4, 2010

If I have US$259 to spare...


I'd get myself a Kindle and be one of those cool kids who read ebooks. This nifty little device can hold 1,500 books in it and is as thin as pencil. It'll be like carrying a library in your pocket. I'll only need to press a button to flip the pages and if my eyes are really tired from reading, I can always set it to a read-to-me mode.

Paper backs? They're so uncool and for nerds!



Okay, kidding. Though I guess having a Kindle will be cheaper in the long term and definitely much more environmentally-friendly than books being published, I really don't have that kind of money to spare so for the moment, I will continue to enjoy the smell of print on paper, and flipping of pages from chapter to chapter.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...