Monday, March 22, 2010

today's a breeze, literally.


No honking, but there was enough breeze for me to move and hook on at times. I brought the waist harness (that I got as a prize from ITWC this year) down to PA and used it for the first time. Not used to it at all; either that or I was having some serious problems with the position of my harness lines. Blah. Didn't help that I was using a lighter shortboard and the currents were quite strong as well. I can go on complaining how terrible things were, but, I'm not going to. I'm just thankful that I can finally hit the waters after such a long time... and that I'm receiving so much help from the people at the club! Uncle Tan offered to help us get epoxy to mend the cracks in our boards next weekend, gave me a long line to tie for my easy-uphaul line when I complained to him about my blistered hands, and he even offered to give me a ride back to school together with his daughter later in the night! I'm really lucky to have met all of them guys who made my learning journey such a pleasant one so far...

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...