Saturday, March 6, 2010

test-test

As usual, Mumsy barged into my room early morning today... but instead of the usual nagging, she placed a big package from the postman on my table and asked what's in the bag. I woke up instantaneously when I realized my adapter lens from Amazon.com are here!

Macro:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fish-Eye:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didn't have time to play around more because I had to rush off for some SailSmart talk at NSC; though nothing's 100 percent for now, I think I just signed up to be an assistant sailing instructor; I just signed up for something to be in the sun for endless hours. Again.

Oh, and Uncle David commented that my hair's finally getting longer. Halfway through the talk, I asked him if refreshments were going to be served when they're done and he burst out laughing. No have leh. We ended up at Carl's Jr's for fries & some drinks for lunch.

Headed back home and had fun playing with the lenses... until I realized I wasn't quite done with my ACM201 assignment. back to work now!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...