Monday, March 22, 2010

the one.



How do you know?
Can you tell right from the start that he/she is the one?
Do you epitomize perfection in someone that you barely know?


Mumsy says I shouldn't give people advice on relationships because we are in no place to do so and I agree with that. We are all in charge of our own lives after all, who am I to tell you how to love? I may not agree with your actions or choice of partners but who am I to judge, really? No one is perfect and there are too many different intricacies in each respective relationship that are way beyond my ability to understand. I don't want to end up dishing out the 'wrong' kind of advice (you know my unorthodox way of thinking) and have friends hate me for life for that.

Speaking of Mumsy, I think she's a really independent woman in terms of her emotional needs. I say so because of her ability to cope with pregnancy (of both me and YF) without Dad around when he just started his sailing career. How many women out there are able to actually cope with not having their husbands around for months constantly due to work? For that, I really look up to her; though I'm not sure if I want to be like that too.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...