Monday, March 15, 2010

I think I've just fallen in love again...

I'm only looking at you, and it's all that matters. The moment I first set my eyes on you, I knew it had to be you. You've evoked that great variety of emotions in me; at times you make my spirit soar with happiness, and yet, you too stir negative emotions in me; through my knowing and resignation that we are not meant to be. Not just yet. I think I've just fallen hopelessly into this river called Love again...








































































































































































with you,


you,

and you!


Why is this series so colourful and chio one?! I thought I'm never, ever going to deal with DSLRs again in my life, for good, but these just had to appear in the picture and suddenly changed everything. I am so going to lay my hands on a set of this, a few more years down the road, after I'm done saving and have learnt how to take better pictures with my G10; when I finally decide that I want to go entry-level pro.

And what is it about cameras and me? I always have an unhealthy obsession with them... Blah.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...