Saturday, January 3, 2009

And the night wind blows


Notre Dame Cathedral in Saigon, it's one of my favourite shots from the Vietnam roll

2008's over in the blink of an eye, let's take a look at what resolutions I set for myself last year

1. Stop being late for almost everything so often.
I guess I still am, for lectures sometimes.

2. Cut down on lying to mummy/dad
Fessed up to Mum that I got my diving license, and I definitely feel that I've cut down on the lying plenty.

3. Save save save (less taxi rides, very expensive nowadays!)
Nope, didn't save much.

4. Appreciate everyone a little bit more, even at times when I'm drunk
Hmm, what do you guys think? I haven't got really drunk recently.

5. Work hard for everything that I really want
Ahem. Definitely not academically-wise.


So apart from #2, I guess I didn't quite hit the mark for the rest. Oh well! I'm not disappointed or anything. After all, a brand new year signifies a brand new start. And in 2009, spontaneity's key! And I certainly hope I'll be able to better manage my time and money in this new year too.


I am thankful,
for everything that I have,
everyone who loves me,
& everything that's become what they are right now.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...