Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Day of School

Got back to hall and I tidied up the place a little. Hung up the 'starlight' I got from Batu Ferringhi's night market in December and my room looks awesome now. Yay to lovely orange lighting!

Lectures were okay, we've got Ludwig as lecturer again and I'm really looking forward to all the phonetics lectures we'll be having this semester, though not too much about transcribing. So my latest lecture ends at 7.30p.m. on Mondays, that's yesterday, and I headed to YCK for a little gathering with the inline hockey girls. Had some Wii fun at Reimin's place and just 2 slices of pizza cause I was awfully late.

Got back to hall at around 12 plus midnight and I decided to put on my skates and went half a round around NTU. It felt so damned good! Monday nights are now reserved for leisure skating yoo.

Called some dive operators up earlier on to check the rates, and just a handful of them sounded friendly. Seriously!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...