Monday, January 12, 2009

a thousand words

At $750, this second-hand baby didn't come cheap (mini rip-off); blame it on my all-too-eager character! Went lens-hunting with Kenni yesterday but we didn't manage to find any basic kit lens for my 30D, he ended up lending me his EF 50mm 1:1.4 instead. Meeting a potential seller for an 18-55mm later on, let's hope it goes well and I'm so not going to get ripped off again.

To make sure that I'm not going to put him in one corner to collect dust, I'm going to embark on a little project, APAD; A Picture A Day! It's obvious what it's all about, as the name implies, and I'm really hoping that this thing's not just going to be a passing phase :x

Anyway, I guess I'll be including totally random pictures (friends, strangers, events, my room, my smelly smelly, animals, lunch, or anything like that) in this mini-project of mine. Guidelines? None. I'm just going to shoot and post, and try to take better pictures each time lor.

To get things starting, first picture!


starry signs

Merry project-making!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...