Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a quickie

Tuesdays, are burned because of the one and only 5.30 p.m. phonetics lecture. But I really enjoyed what Ludwig's come up with so far this semester; you can hear everyone making those phonetical sounds every now and then. It's a big difference from last sem's Grammar lectures (I was always on the verge of falling asleep). Guess breaking it up into one-hour slots help quite a bit.

Had dinner with KH & David after lecture; headed down to KH's room where we watched him play his Rubik's cube, listened to a few Canto-pop Hits, discovered an ants-infested box of crackers and had a few laughs over how HK people pronounce their Fs, Hs, Ls, Rs, S-es and Zs. It was 9 p.m. before we knew and I missed the last shuttle bus back to hall; it's at times like this that I wish I lived a little closer to my friends in school!

Bed-time for me now; 2 tutorials and duty for Sports Expose up later in the day. Kaka's weekly tuition resumes today too.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...