Tuesday, January 20, 2009

As it is.

School's starting to get pretty busy; assignments loading up for the upcoming CNY week, ongoing trainings, tuition sessions with Kaka & his little sister, so on and so forth. And driving practical's this coming Friday, have I mentioned how worried I am about it already?

2 weeks ago, I thought my iPod Nano died on me (after I've subjected to 2 years of abuse). Was feeling pretty blah about having to spend money to get a new player (hello iTouch?) and all, BUT, it turned out that the earphones were faulty. Procrastinated quite a bit before I finally went to get a new set, and in the mean time, I borrowed Rachie's set.
 
pinkies!
pinkies! Don't they look cute or what.

The turn-out for today's skating clinic wasn't too good; we had a grand total of 11 participants. It brought back some memories of the SWU days just before I came into NIE; gosh I do miss those fuck-care days. Supper after with the guys at Ah Fang's, and we sort of had a mini discussion about relationships (again). It was interesting to look at relationships from a guy's point of view (and this case, 4 p.o.v), and it sure felt like I was talking to 4 big brothers. 

I'm pretty much running out of ideas for things to shoot. Can anyone throw me a theme or something along that line, please?

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...